Friday, May 23, 2008

32 weeks and still growing!!!

Wow!!! Here I am at 32 weeks. I can't believe how big I am getting. I decided the tight shirt with stripes really makes me look big. Being pregnant with twins is so much different than one. I never thought misery could go on this long. You know you're big when your husband stops making jokes and just looks at you with pity. There is one positive and that is that I don't have stretch marks yet. The ritual of rubbing every sort of stretch mark cream and oil on my belly at least twice a day has worked so far. I really can't believe I don't have them because it feels like my skin is ripping all the time. I run into the bathrooom, pull up my shirt and look for them, but I have been lucky so far.
Everyone asks when I think I will have these babies and I think I will go to the last week in June. We are getting very excited to see the new additions. Kelsi can't wait for the babies to "jump out", Brinly is going to be the best little helper ever and Kaden is still trying to get used to the idea of 4 sisters.

1 comment:

The Morrells said...

You're looking hot! Woo Woo! Not too much longer to go! :)