I love it!! I think everyone needs to hold a little tighter to those things. Well their religion anywho. I loved your thingone and thingtwo. So cute!
I'll keep my Freedom, my Guns, and my Money- You can Keep the "Change." lol I love it!!!
you are funny. I hope Obama reads your blog and feels like a jerk. ha ha
Carrie, that is awesome! I think we're going to have to copy you guys and maybe send out our Family Christmas cards with our entire family "clinging to our guns and religion". Hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it!! I think everyone needs to hold a little tighter to those things. Well their religion anywho. I loved your thingone and thingtwo. So cute!
I'll keep my Freedom, my Guns, and my Money- You can Keep the "Change." lol I love it!!!
you are funny. I hope Obama reads your blog and feels like a jerk. ha ha
Carrie, that is awesome! I think we're going to have to copy you guys and maybe send out our Family Christmas cards with our entire family "clinging to our guns and religion". Hilarious!
Post a Comment