Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

My little thing one and thing two!!! Thanks to Grandma Jeri for making their cute little head bands out of a boa and knee highs!



Grandpa and Grandma dressed up so cute, my kids loved it!


Brinly as Daphne from Scooby Doo, Kelsi the kitty, Kaden a haystack (don't ask), Presley as Thing 1 and Hadley as Thing 2.

Little Daphne Diva!

Sunny and Josh (dawg the bounty hunter) took my kids trick-or-treating. The kids came back with so much candy their bags were over flowing.


6 comments:

Stacy said...

The Twins look so dang cute. We suck we didn't really dress up our Twins, they just wore pumpkin shirts that Grandma bought. Thing 1 and Thing 2 is now what I think I will nickname my twins.

Andy said...

I just LOVE all the costumes! Thing 1 and Thing 2 were SOOO cute...very creative!

Jenise said...

The twins look so cute. I love the costumes.

The Morrells said...

I love all the costumes! Especially the twins! They are adoreable and play the part well! Sounds like you had a fun Halloween.

Trinity said...

Those babies are so dang cute. I thought your sister was you. You two look so much alike. All the costumes were great. I just love Halloween.

Jess said...

It looks like everyone had fun dressing up for Halloween. That's nice that Josh and Sunny took your kids trick or treating. Looks like you got the best treat for Halloween... a little break!