Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Crazy Brinly



Kaden and Alex were riding their motorcycles and taking them off some jumps. Brinly decided that she could do anything they could do and started jumping hers. She thought she was the stuff!!!

6 comments:

The Morrells said...

Man, she is a dare devil! Jaylee probalby wouldn't even dare sit on one of those...haha! Go Brinly!!!

The Robinson's said...

Hey Cari! I found your blog on Cherish's and thought I would leave you a comment. I am sure you are getting really close to having those twins! How exciting:) Brinly is a little dare devil- looks like fun! I can't believe how big your kids are, time flies by.

Tavi Jones said...

Cari, I am so excited you have a blog. I have been waiting. I can't wait to see those girls. I will be home from Japan in two weeks. I will have to come see you since I live so close now. I think you look great! I am only a few weeks behind and I am dying. I can't imagine two. I will get in touch with you soon! Tavi

Tavi Jones said...

Oh ya, shoot me an email and I will add you to mine. theeastcoop.blogspot.com and my email is tavij@hotmail.com

Heather said...

Hi Cari
I found your blog while leaving a comment on Sara's. Weird. I can't believe you are having twins! Wow! You will be so good at it, I'm sure.

I have a blog now too. (finally) its at glovergirls.blogspot.com
You should visit! There is a link there to Jen (Martin) Woolsey's too. She would love to hear from you. She wants to get a blog list together for people we went to high school with.

It's great to see how you are doing and what a cute family you have.

Heather (Hamblin) Glover

The Williams Family said...

Hey Cari,
It is so fun to hear from you! I can't believe your having twin girls, that is awesome. Your going to be one busy lady.
I know Jacob lives here but I have yet to talk to him and his wife. I saw him from a distance at stake conference, but when I got ready to go talk to them they were gone. I need to just call them up and have them over for dinner. Anyway, if you come out, come in the next year because we are done with our Army commitment in a little less then a year from now.
I hope you're doing well. We'll keep checkin up on eachother and keep in touch. Sara (Noel) Williams