Sunday, June 29, 2008

The twins are here!!!















We had the twins really late Tuesday the 24th. Presley came first and weighed 6 pounds 3 ounces then Hadley came 8 minutes later at 7 pounds even. Everything went really well and I didn't have to have a c-section. Presley had to spend a day in the NICU because she had some of the cord blood go into her and it made her blood too thick. We came home with the babies 34 hours later. We are so blessed to have these two sweet spirits join our family. Here are some pictures.









11 comments:

The Morrells said...

Ohhhh...They are sooo cute! I love the close-up picture of them together! I'm glad you posted some pictures. They are so sweet!

Jess said...

I miss them already! It was great being able to see your growing, cute family!

Heather said...

CARI!! What beautiful babies! And you look great too. Congratulations! I am so happy for you... I can't even imagine how much work two must be. You are superwoman!

Lacey said...

They are so precious Cari. That made me baby hunger for the first time in two years. I might just have to leave my toddler at home and come over to cuddle with them. I hope you don't mind if I add your link from my blog. Post more pictures soon.

Anonymous said...

Cari, hi this is Shanna Tolbert (Hansen). You and your babies are beautiful!!! Congratulations. I hope all is well with you. It is so much work with new babies. My sister had twins her first time being pregnant. She says the first year is a blur so take a lot of pictures so you can remember it. Oh ya, and make sure you get some with you in it. So you have proof you actually were there when they were being raised. Ha, Ha. I hope you don't mind that I found you. I just started my own blog it is bstolbert.blogspot.com. I hope we can keep in touch.

The Robinson's said...

Congrats! Those twins are so dang cute- Wonderful how well everything worked out, especially with twins:) Looking at how precious they are makes me want to a baby!

Jenise said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe you really have twins. I couldn't do it. They look so perfect. I can't believe both of them fit inside you. That is incredible. I wish I could be there to see them. Good luck.

FamilyHistoryKeepers said...

Congratulations on those adorable twins. We are glad that everything went well. Presley and Hadley make 15 great grandchildren for us.

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma

Tavi Jones said...

Love the names!! I still don't have a name yet. I am sad you missed out on the fourth. Your mom showed us some pictures, they are so cute. Good luck! Tavi

Hafen's said...

Cari, what beautiful babies. Do you know what you got yourself into? Oh my gosh 4 has knocked my socks off. Anyway I think I need to invite you to view my blog? Actually not sure... mine is private so send me your e mail anyway and I will try to figure it out. ok wish me luck with this "Blogg" stuff. and Good luck to you too. Ebbi

Anonymous said...

Hello Cari!

Sweet! Twins! I've always wanted twins, so now I'll live vicariously through you!!

The blogger world is awesome, it's so fun to catch up on everyone.

We've started a KHS 1995 site, the address is:

http://kanabcowboys1995.blogspot.com

If it's OK, I'd like to add your blogg to the site? If it's ok, please visit the site and leave me a post telling me it's OK.

Take Care and ENJOY!!

-Jennifer Woolsey (martin)