Cari!Hey woman! Your children are beautiful! This blogging is so fun, especially when ya find people you haven't seen in awhile.We've started a KHS 1995 blog, would it be ok to add a link to your blog?The blog is: http://kanabcowboys1995.blogspot.comit's still in "build" mode, so there's not a lot yet, but we're working on finding everyone. :-)I've always wanted twins, I'll keep in touch and live vicariously through you. ;-)Jennifer (Martin)
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Cari!
Hey woman! Your children are beautiful!
This blogging is so fun, especially when ya find people you haven't seen in awhile.
We've started a KHS 1995 blog, would it be ok to add a link to your blog?
The blog is: http://kanabcowboys1995.blogspot.com
it's still in "build" mode, so there's not a lot yet, but we're working on finding everyone. :-)
I've always wanted twins, I'll keep in touch and live vicariously through you. ;-)
Jennifer (Martin)
Post a Comment