Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nap Time

Today the girls are a month old. I wish I could say time flew by, but it didn't! They took a nap together today and every time I checked on them they were in a new cute position. I know I have been posting lots of pictures of them lately, but these are so precious.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Your twins are so cute. I am sure they are more work than I can even imagine. One baby at a time really kicked my bum and I am often overwhelmed with three. I can't even imagine 5. You are superwoman for sure!

The Morrells said...

I LOVE those pictures! It makes me really miss them. They are getting bigger already- slow 'em down would ya?! :)

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful! I hope all is going well with you and your family. Nothing is more sweet then a new baby.