Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school!

Brinly's first day of Kindergarten.

Kaden's first day of 4th Grade.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Brinly looks like she was really excited for school. I hope that they had a good day.

Trinity said...

Brinly looks like a miniature Cari. I have a Kindergartener this year as well. I love this age. I'm still amazed when I look at your twins. I don't know how you do it we 3 older kids and 2 newborns. Alot of sugar and caffeine is the only way I would make it through the day.

Anonymous said...

Cari, it was so good to hear back from you!!! It has been so much fun to watch your twins grow as you post pictures on your blog. You have officially earned the title of Super Mom. Your family is so sweet. I don't know how you do it. I some times feel like I am in over my head. Especially in the morning when I am trying to get everyones hair done and breakfast on the table before Seven. The bus comes at a quarter after so we have to be done eating by ten after in case the bus is early. It's sooooooo crazy some mornings! Trin is right Sugar preferably in the form of dark chocolate is best. Take care!!!

Stacy said...

Your BabIES are cute! I can't believe that we have twins it is the craziest thing... I still look at mine and think how did I have 2 babies. Everyone says it gets easier but I have yet to see the day.

Coopercomics said...

Cari, you are truly outrageous.

Plus, you are a super mom.

I remember once you wrote to me....

"have a nice summer, look for me in the Miss America pageant. I will be the one wearing the crown."

I looked for you, and saw the amazing crowning....I haven't been the same since. ;)Lex

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! As I check in on our classmates, it AMAZES me that we're old enough to have kids at the ages we do!

You're children are just DOLLS, and the twins...heavenly!

I'd love to add you to the class blog, but I want your permission first. You can leave a short yes or no at

http://kanabcowboys1995.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Oh, and it was so great to see you Jenise and Liz together, HOW FUN!!

Jennifer Woolsey (Martin)