
Time to feed the babies! I like it when they are hungry at different times so I can hold them individually and snuggle and talk to them. When they are both hungry at the same time it gets pretty tricky!

I really hate posting pictures of myself, but this is my life, trying to figure out how to get anything done by any means possible! I cleaned like this for 1 1/2 hours and when I tried to lay Presley down my arm was stuck in that position. They are both pretty fussy right now and want to be held all the time.
4 comments:
Geez! You are wonder Mom!!! I wish I was closer so I could help you out once in a while.
OHHHH Cari! You have got your hands full. If your not holding babies your cleaning (and at the same time no less). Pretty talented. What a superwoman.
I hear ya girl oh I hear ya and feel your pain. I hate it when your arm get stuck in a position while your feeding I nurse one and bottle feed the other and I can't wait for them to hold their own bottles that will be the day.
Cari how are you surviving? You are one HOT momma! I can't believe how much Hadley and Presley have changed already. They look so much bigger, and so cute. And you look great too.
Post a Comment