Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Friends!

Liz, Jenise and I got together at my house to visit and have lunch. It was so fun to see Jenise, I have only seen her once in 6 years. Liz and I see each other quite a bit, our kids are good friends.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys look so good! It is fun to see you all together. I love the pics of your twins too. Those in the blessing dresses are beautiful.

Coopercomics said...

Hheeeeeyy Cari! This is Alexis (used to be Nelson, now it is Cooper) You look stunning girl! -and you just had twins!!!! I am all shades of green with envy. When I saw that this was you I just remembered how much you could always make me laugh sooooo hard. Your kids are lucky to have such a fun Mom. Hit me up sometime when you get some free time. :)