We had a fun Christmas this year. I had most of my shopping done in November and then 2 weeks before Christmas I had every little thing done. I was paranoid that I wouldn't have time to do everything, especially with the babies, so I got it done early and really enjoyed Christmas. This is the twins in their Christmas pajamas watching us eat breakfast. I made cinnamon rolls, little smokies and mini quiche - it was YUMMY!
We got up at 6:00 this year and the twins woke up about 1 1/2 hours later. This is Hadley bright eyed and ready to go.
Christmas Eve in their new pajamas and slipper.
Presley and Hadley taking a snooze!!!
This is a picure of the snow we got 3 days before Christmas. On Christmas it snowed another 6-8 inches it was crazy! We have a pretty big slope in our backyard and the kids spend days sledding down the hill. Phil always scoops the snow from our driveway with the tractor and makes a huge sledding ramp for the kids to get a big start going down the hill.
Gingerbread houses for family night!
On Christmas day my sister Sunny and her husband Josh came over and we went sledding at our house. Phil always knows how to make things more exciting! Josh got on his snow board and Phil would pull him down the driveway with the Rhino (4-wheeler) towards that hill he makes with the tractor and then Josh would let go of the rope and fly up the hill and do tricks - I was pretty impressed!
3 comments:
I can't believe all of the snow! I'm jealous. The most we have had in Kansas has been 2-3 inches and it melted the next week when our temp. hit 59 degrees.
Brooke and Kennady got the exact same slippers for Christmas as Brinly and Kelsi! Now if only they could have a pj party together!
It's so fun seeing all my friends doing a lot of the same family and "Mom" things. Isn't it great?!
Christy B.
Okay, it is so like guys to not share important info. #1 I didn't know that you had twins. #2 the last baby I remember you having was your second one. It seems like yesterday when we visited you after Kaden was born. We need to get together again and visit - soon. BTW, I loved the picture of you with two babies strapped to you when you were trying to clean :-)
Post a Comment