Saturday, January 31, 2009

Presley and Hadley's 7 month pictures.









9 comments:

Stacy said...

Cari, They are so cute the pictures are really good. Our Twins are almost 8 months they are so much fun and Clay is all over the house. Cache is happy to stay still.

Jenise said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I think I have ever seen.

The Morrells said...

Holy Shamoley! Those are so cute! I just had Rylan's pictures done the other day and they didn't turn out very good. I dread picture days!!! How do your kids' pictures always turn out so good?

Trinity said...

I love the tea cup pics the best. They are adorable. Our pictures never turn out like that. Maybe you've got a couple of mini-models there.

I don't know how you even have time to get pictures taken.

Clarissa said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I just love em!!

Jess said...

Really cute! Give them a squeeze for me!

Bridget said...

Cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are so sweet! I love the pictures. I can't believe that they are 7 months old. That is crazy. They are so cute though. I love the ones with the tu -tu's on. What angels!

Christy said...

Holy Moly those are cute pictures! I need to do that with Bella before she gets any bigger!