Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Tricks!!!

The twins are doing so many new things. They are eating a lot more foods. Hadley is way more interested in food than Presley. When dinner comes out of the oven Hadley is screaming and kicking her legs and Presley
could care less. They needed a bath after they gummed a biter biscuit.

When I went to get Hadley out of bed she had pulled herself up but didn't know how to get down and was stuck (she thought it was pretty funny). We lowered the cribs that day.
They are holding their own bottles.
Presley is doing the one arm army crawl and Hadley is moving all around the house on all fours.


I think they have just about out grown these toys. I can't wait to have my family room back!



2 comments:

Heaton Family said...

Holy smokes, they are getting so big! Josh and I were shocked when we held them today.. They are so cute!

Clarissa said...

I can't believe how fast these little ones grow up! Especially at this age. It seems they just blossom into toddlers right before your eyes! Give them hugs for us! We miss you guys! Cambrie misses her "favorite cousin" Kelsi.