Mom, Sunny and Me strikin' a pose!
Kaden finding some pretty good treasures on Grandma's Easter egg hunt.
Kelsi going through her loot.
Brinly chillin' on the grass.
Family photo (man that's a lot of kids)!
The twins all dressed up and ready to go to Grandmas. (Jess your outfits finally fit and they are so adorable)
Presley likes Hadley's basket better. Every time I came in the room on Easter some how the babies had a peep, or chocolate running down their chins. They knew when they saw me I would take it away so they would book it in the opposite direction. With three other kids leaving stuff all over all the time it is so hard to keep little stuff off the floor. We've really tried to let the other kids know how serious it could be if they got something little in their mouth and so the kids are always bringing me anything little and saying "Mom I found this baby killer in the family room." So anything little (money, toys, bottle lids) are called baby killers.
6 comments:
When I got Hadley and Presley those outfits I remember thinking that it would be FOREVER until they were big enough to wear them. Time flies. Looks like you all had a fun easter. Give your kids hugs for me. In a while I'll be able to squeeze them myself. Yeah!!!
I love your family picture. To see all of you together is fun.
What a cute group!
your family is adorable. I can't believe all the kids too. I was checking out all your blogs one day and started reading the Jackson's blog. What a tear jerker. Do you know them? I think they are amazing though.
You look sooo good Cari. Nobody would believe that you had twins. Your family is so sweet. Your mom looks the same as she always has. I always liked her. She was a lot of fun in Middle School.
Lookin good if you know what I mean!! Lets hang out soon. The twins are sooo cute.
Post a Comment