Kaden was bottoming out his old bike so we sold it and got a 125. He looks so big on it and within an hour was riding it like a pro. It cost more than the old one so he gets to mow the lawn and weed our acre all summer long. He is such a good boy and I am shocked at how big he is getting.

The things I get talked into. Kaden has always had a thing with jumping over people. When he was 6 he was jumping over his dad. Grandpa Whiting was taking pictures on his other bike like this, so when he got the new one it was "come on Mom I'm not gonna hurt you, just let me jump over you while you take a picture." So I did it, but it wouldn't zoom out far enough to get the whole bike in the photo, oh well!

What a little stud at 9-years-old!

6 comments:
HOLY COW Cari, I can't believe you actually let him jump over you like that. You are one brave woman. I don't care how good they were on a bike, that would freak me out. Cool picture though.
Man, he is getting big! That would definitely get my adrenaline pumping seeing my kids do that. You're brave! Maybe Kaden can teach my kiddos a few tricks some day...they need to develop an adventurous side..lol!
Thats my nephew! He is going to be famous.. I can't believe he can do so much on a motorcycle! I miss the kids SO much!... Tell them Hi from me. Love you guys!
That looks just a little scary!
What a dare-devil. You and Kaden!!!
Are you kidding me. He must get all his bravery from you. That rocks.
Post a Comment